Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

24 year old Trump campaign worker promoted to office of deputy drug czar

turok

Taylor Weyeneth, whose only previous governmental experience, was as a low-level post to deputy chief of staff.

Rather than post any quotes from the article that vividly demonstrate how eminently unqualified that he is, I will just link it below for anyone who is interested in reading further:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...1ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.1b75445fea68

I would be absolutely shocked and amazed to learn that anyone promoted to or within the Drumpfkopf administration being even remotely qualified and suited for their position.

"Only the BEST people"

lol

Taylor Weyeneth, whose only previous governmental experience, was as a low-level post to deputy chief of staff.

Rather than post any quotes from the article that vividly demonstrate how eminently unqualified that he is, I will just link it below for anyone who is interested in reading further:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...1ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.1b75445fea68

I would be absolutely shocked and amazed to learn that anyone promoted to or within the Drumpfkopf administration being even remotely qualified and suited for their position.

"Only the BEST people"

lol

LOL, resumes matter now to the people who elected Obama to the highest office in the land. Good one.

There is a world of difference between being elected, and being promoted.

Although Obama's predecessor and successor actually having been "cleanly" elected is very debatable.

"Only the BEST people"

lol

Who better? He probably knows a lot about drugs! And while that comment was tongue in cheek, for those of you in Ann Arbor, there is the whole fuck the government experience argument. How many non-military, government workers would you put to work in whatever business you are operating?

Last edited:
There is a world of difference between being elected, and being promoted.

Although Obama's predecessor and successor actually having been "cleanly" elected is very debatable.

got it, so resumes don't matter if you want to be president of the United States. Thanks for clearing that up.

got it, so resumes don't matter if you want to be president of the United States. Thanks for clearing that up.

Trump should have "cleared that up".

I was referring to any elected office, as opposed to promoted positions in federal/state/local government offices.

Last edited:
Trumpster the Dumpster. What do you expect from the Clown in the Oval office who will go down as the worst president of all time. It will not even be close when his terrible years are over.

Trumpster the Dumpster. What do you expect from the Clown in the Oval office who will go down as the worst president of all time. It will not even be close when his terrible years are over.

You'll never convince some people on this board that Obama wasn't the worst and second worst.

Trump should have "cleared that up".

I was referring to any elected office, as opposed to promoted positions in federal/state/local government offices.

Why should Trump clear up the fact that democrats didn't care about resumes when Obama, a wholly unqualified inept buffoon got elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

I know what you're referring to - I'm just saying your distinction is kind of silly, are you really trying to say it's ok that an unqualified person got elected POTUS but it's somehow a travesty that a 24 year gets appointed to what appears to be a pretty minor bureaucratic position? If you are, that's dumb.

Trump will likely become the worst POTUS in my lifetime, if he doesn't pass away first from a poor diet, or is impeached. Reagan was the worst domestically, Bush junior/Cheney (who actually was the real POTUS, especially during the former's first term) are the worst globally.

Trump has no redeeming character traits whatsoever, his only skill is in speaking the grade-school braggart language of poorly educated simpletons, and boasting like the malignant narcissist megalomaniac that he is. His abysmal approval ratings, which were pathetically awful from the get-go, and which now continue to worsen are proof.

Why should Trump clear up the fact that democrats didn't care about resumes when Obama, a wholly unqualified inept buffoon got elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

I know what you're referring to - I'm just saying your distinction is kind of silly, are you really trying to say it's ok that an unqualified person got elected POTUS but it's somehow a travesty that a 24 year gets appointed to what appears to be a pretty minor bureaucratic position? If you are, that's dumb.

Obama was unqualified in your opinion, which doesn't make it factual.

Promoting a wet behind the ears colllege grad, with zero experience, training, or skillset, (who also lied on his resumes according to his school), into that position of greater responsibility, which happens to be involve an agency that must deal with an extremely serious nationwide epidemic of Rx and illegal drug abuse, is the height of stupidity.

They could have hired one of Pax Prentiss (@PaxPrentiss). CEO of @PassagesMalibu's newer "consultants" and even that would have made more sense.

Last edited:
Who better? He probably knows a lot about drugs! And while that comment was tongue in cheek, for those of you in Ann Arbor, there is the whole fuck the government experience argument. How many non-military, government workers would you put to work in whatever business you are operating?

:hmm:

does this even make sense to anybody else?

that's because he was - certainly in my lifetime and it's not even close.

Oops

Bush number 2 was in way over his head and poor Obama and the Democrats had to clean up the mess of a disaster the Republicans caused under Cheney erhhh I mean Bush... and BTW. It's not even close how much better Obama was over Bush lol..
Obama qualifications dwarf Trump and Bush.. it's hard to get worse then Nixon, Ronnie and the Bushes but the Gop has a real bad one in KFC eating fat boy Trump.
He probably needs another round of golf lol!!!!

Last edited:
:hmm:

does this even make sense to anybody else?

Yeah...if this was the late 60s-early 70s, and the heydaze of SDS, John Sinclair, John Lennon, and his wife Yoko Ono.

Ever watch the '84 movie "The Big Chill"?

It chronicled the changing times from punkish MC5 anti-establishment/war rebellion to family/career-minded "Reagan Democrat " Yuppies. (the SF Haight-Asbury hippie/flower power era not as well represented in SE MI, save the brief Plum Street era in downtown Detroit)

Last edited:
Trump will likely become the worst POTUS in my lifetime, if he doesn't pass away first from a poor diet, or is impeached. Reagan was the worst domestically, Bush junior/Cheney (who actually was the real POTUS, especially during the former's first term) are the worst globally.

Trump has no redeeming character traits whatsoever, his only skill is in speaking the grade-school braggart language of poorly educated simpletons, and boasting like the malignant narcissist megalomaniac that he is. His abysmal approval ratings, which were pathetically awful from the get-go, and which now continue to worsen are proof.

he's really gonna have to f some stuff up because right now, he's way ahead of Carter and Obama. He's probably ahead of Bush II.

Obama was unqualified in your opinion, which doesn't make it factual.

Promoting a wet behind the ears colllege grad, with zero experience, training, or skillset, (who also lied on his resumes according to his school), into that position of greater responsibility, which happens to be involve an agency that must deal with an extremely serious nationwide epidemic of Rx and illegal drug abuse, is the height of stupidity.

They could have hired one of Pax Prentiss (@PaxPrentiss). CEO of @PassagesMalibu's newer "consultants" and even that would have made more sense.

that's true, what makes it a fact is the 8 years he spent in office.

that's true, what makes it a fact is the 8 years he spent in office.

6 of which were spent with a Republican-majority HoR Congress, whose only "accomplishments" were to filibuster and obstruct, and a GOP Senate, whose sole stated goal was to make Obama a "one-term" POTUS.

Trump wiil be facing the same situation in '19, if past history is any indication.

Last edited:
6 of which were spent with a Republican-majority HoR Congress, whose only "accomplishments" were to filibuster and obstruct, and a GOP Senate, whose sole stated goal was to make Obama a "one-term" POTUS.

Trump wiil be facing the same situation in '19, if past history is any indication.

I know, I shudder to imagine how bad it would have been if Congress wasn't able to stop him the few times they didn't cave into him. I dislike John Boehner about as much as I dislike Obama, but they're both still way behind the Clintons.

Hard to say, as much as people crank it up to 11 about Trump and the Republicans, the Democrats are as if not more dysfunctional right now.

Back