Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How out of touch is Paul Ryan?

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
DVIqwsCU8AAw1SF.jpg:small

He has since deleted the Tweet.

Lol... trickle down !! It's not enough Ryan you piece of shit !

Lol... trickle down !! It's not enough Ryan you piece of shit !

It's not trickle down.. Ryan has been out of touch since before Trump threw his name out there. I don't trust that son of bitch.

Reminds me of Dubya's '08 incentive checks, which were swallowed up almost immediately by higher fuel prices @ the pump. A PA schoolteacher averages ~$57K gross per year, so that's ~a nickel an hour "raise"....classroom time only.

Last edited:
There are tons of people that have gotten much better increases than that. He's a dumb as hell. Probably hasn't had to look at his bank account in years.

I stole buck and a half from Nun today.

She was hiding it in her bra.

The dollar bill was easy to get to.

The fitty Cent? - I had to fondle around her boobs to get to it.

When she said "are you sure you don't want to check to make sure I don't have any money stocked away up my pussy?'" - I just got disgusted and walked away.

I stole buck and a half from Nun today.

She was hiding it in her bra.

The dollar bill was easy to get to.

The fitty Cent? - I had to fondle around her boobs to get to it.

When she said "are you sure you don't want to check to make sure I don't have any money stocked away up my pussy?'" - I just got disgusted and walked away.

You and my Dad would get along great.

Back