Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SDSU

I thought SDSU was outplayed for most of the game.

they still should've held on to win though. so many dumb mistakes in that game. man that was ugly.

I had those fuckers -6. Kudos to UL Lafayette for a well played game as Intelligence. stated. I personally was hoping for OT to give the Aztecs a chance to cover and if dude wouldn't have stepped on the endline during the two pointer I would have had my wish...

That d did a great job containing Hillman and Lindley just couldn't exploit the secondary. A lot of times he had some open men, but just couldn't connect...

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Lmao don't call him intelligence. He's cocky enough.

Hahaha...I can't keep all the name changes straight so I can only use what's in front of me.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Ya fuck SDSU I had them 27 on my confidence picks...

Yeah I thought sdsu was going to win. And thought it was an easier pick.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I'm pretty sure its champ02

I think if you click their profile it tells you their original name, but my God that's a lot of effort. ;)

My confidence ranks are based more on how well I know the teams.

Back