Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washington versus Baylor

elrod817

Hopefully most of you got a chance to watch that one tonight. Not a great game if you like defense, which I do, but it was a lot of fun to watch those two squads go back and forth. Call me crazy, but I think I'd consider taking RG3 as the first quarterback off the board. I know it won't happen, just sayin'...

I missed it. I mentioned tonight at work how it would be crazy if RG3 was taken before Luck, because of the hype that Cam has gotten this year.

You missed a dandy bro...RG3's pretty sick I think he's faster and a better runner than Vick and has one hell of an arm with above average accuracy. Check out his TD run from the first quarter...kid's good...

You can only play who they put in front of you Cheese...you saying he's no good?

I didn't watch it either but it sounded like fun. Hopefully they have a replay of it sometime. I like offense. I like defense too but sometimes bad play is being disguised as good defense. So these days, I like seeing high scoring games.

Craziest game i have ever watched in years...i loved it. RG3 is Cam Newton reincarnated for sure. The other QB from Washington (Price) outshined him but Griffin is the real deal.
I thought Spielman was going to have a heart attack because there was no defense being played whatsoever...lol.

Just checked those stats from the game. 200 yards and 5 TD (all second half) for the Baylor RB. And the Washington QB threw for 438, 4 passing TD and ran for 3 more. 7 fkn TD. Damn.

Perhaps the wildest game I have seen. RGIII is definitely the real deal. Not sure who will draft him, but he is an easy 1st rounder.

Rg3 and cam aren't that similar to me. Rg3 looks better throwing and seems to be more accurate annd better mechanics. He doesn't seem to run as much as cam either.

Idk how I quite feel about rg3. He looks like the real deal. Its baylor, so I doubt the wrs are all that great. But the b12 defense have been crap.

I didn't think cam would be this good in the nfl. And I think rg3 looks more pro ready than he did. So who knows.

Three Baylor runners had over 100 yards in the game... Just crazy...One was over 200..

Back