Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Saturday

kgdetroit

Man worst day I've had in a while yesterday... couldn't catch a single break.

Elrod that Michigan loss was rough huh? Lol thought we had it when it went into OT and they were up 6... Hit Bama and SD State/Colorado over and that's about it. 3-10 for the day.

Today is a new day, getting back on track.

First half: Vermont @ Stony Brook Under 55

Ill add more later.

Tell me about it kg....and Long Beach failed us too. I'll take them again tonight though...

So far I've got Memphis -11.5 and Memphis/Marshall over 139

Memphis has been destroying their last few opponents, good luck on those 2!

Vermont/Stony Brook under 1H winner, there's a better start to the day.

Vermont +3.5 2H

NC State +5.5 1H
St. Bonnies -3
Wisconsin +4
Mcneese St/Lamar Over 138.5
Ole Miss +7
Ole Miss ML +260

Going against you on MSU/Wisky Elrod, good luck!

At least one of us will win that one!!! Good work on Vermont. I thought long and hard about taking them +3, but unfortunately just didn't pull the trigger.

Good luck to you kg, let's be a thorn in the book's side today.

Adding small parlay

Saint Louis ML
Ole Miss +7
Arizona ML
New Mexico ML

~5.6 to 1

Duke/FSU over 136
X-men +5.5 (here's to hoping St. Louis wins but not by six or more :) )

Baylor/Mizzou first half over 70
Baylor +4
Baylor ML
Cinci +3.5

Going against you again Elrod, didn't work out to well for me with Wisky/MSU lol. Good luck tonight!

Damn 6-0 on first and second half bets today, below mediocre on all others. Haven't played all that many before today, I usually stick to full game sides and totals.

Let's go Cinci! These guys have a ton of heart and should dominate inside, just hope they're not gassed.

Last play of the night:

UCSB/Long Beach Over 132

I had SDSU +4.5 :(

We're enemies on Louisville/Cincy and I've got The Beach -4.

Back