Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Real Madrid 2 Bayern Munich 1 Final

biggunsbob

Second leg of the semi-final game for to see who plays Chelsea in the final... Game is on right now but is going to be replayed were I live at 5pm... So i am not following it right now....
BM leads the aggregate score 2-1 right now..

Last edited:
On home soil R. Madrid got two fast goals by Rolando one on a penalty shot and then in the Bm got there own penalty shot a tad later....2-1 at halftime... They went all the way through to the end with this being the score...But since the aggregate was 3-3 and both teams had a away goal it went to a extra 30 minutes...Neither team scored... So in the penalty shootout it went 3-1 in BM... The score there first two while the home side missed their first two .. Then BM missed and RM made it.. then BM missed again, and with a chance to tie it back up RM again, and BM did not... game over..

Now BM gets a home game in the final which is very rare because the sites are pick in advance.. I think it is a Winner take all affair..

Last edited:
Back