Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kentucky Derby

elrod817

Who's in for wagering on the Derby today? I don't know shit about horses but I bet the Triple Crown every year. KC, I know you like the horses, got any hot tips?

Been meaning to get back to you about the cigars. Smoked a Rocky Patel Cameroon the other day which was excellent!

If you can get odds, put some change down on Union Rags. If he gets a good trip he'll win going away.

I pretty much throw together a few trifectas and exactas. I'll make sure Union's involved in a few of 'em. I'm definitely putting Hansen in a few. I know it's spelled differently, but Hanson's been reliable for us...

I pretty much throw together a few trifectas and exactas. I'll make sure Union's involved in a few of 'em. I'm definitely putting Hansen in a few. I know it's spelled differently, but Hanson's been reliable for us...

Honestly logic like that seems to do well for me in horse racing which is a bit of a crap shoot anyways, I've got Hansen figured into some of my bets, going to the track simulcast around 4.

Yeah remember when I said horse racing was a crap shoot. That was my most accurate proscription.

I had Bodemeister and I'll Have Another in an exacta...unfortunately it wasn't the same exacta.

Man... elrod, with everything going on with my old mom's health the past month and longer,
I forgot this thread.
One of the very few days I took off from being with her, I did go with a few friends to Foxwoods, didn't have the horse. I had a pick three earlier in the card and another horse won for me, overall came back with 50. less than I started out with.

Didn't go for the Preakness, I'll Have Another just inches past Bodemeister at the wire.

Will probably go to a closer place to bet the Belmont card next.

Back