Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Good Site For Beginners

elrod817

Here's a site that's a good place to cut your teeth if you're new to gaming or just to fuck around with if you're more experienced.

They give you a free dollar to wager with and if you hit a certain level you supposedly can cash out real moolah. I've just been messing around with it and am up to $45. Great tool to learn and also to test out theories and patterns. If anyone joins I've got the same user name there as here, feel free to friend me and we can follow each other's wagers.

Last edited:
I'll probably join. I'll hit up your username on the site if I do.

So as my assent continues I've encountered something that I don't like about the site. They begin to cap your bet amounts. I assume it's to help control payouts. While it's annoying to me, I again think it's great for those new to wagering. It will help to teach discipline in wagering and help beginners realize that it's not necessary to try and rebound from a loss in one fell swoop.

Back