Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason NFL

August 24, 2012

If Bet - Philadelphia +4 @ Cleveland, Atlanta -3 @ Miami

If Bet - San Diego +4 @ Minnesota, Chicago @ New York Giants over 41

Man...really wish I would have taken all the games yesterday. I did like both Tampa +7 and Seattle -3, but just didn't pull the trigger. Would've been a nice evening with only the Bear/Giant over not hitting. And...if those assholes weren't so insistent on passing inside the ten yard line at the end of the game, that might've hit too! Still a good night though...on to today.

August 25, 2012

Indianapolis +3.5 @ Washington

More to come...

Sorry for the late update...does anybody aside from Cheeno read this shit anyway? My apologies to anyone who likes to go opposite of me as Saturday would've been a nice day for you had I posted. After the Indy loss I took:

If Bet - Detroit -3 @ Oakland, Pittsburgh @ Buffalo over 40.5

If Bet - New Orleans -3 versus Houston, Saint Louis @ Dallas over 41

Sunday was much better and brought us back handsomely with the only gaffe was thinking that the Jets might score a touchdown or two:

San Francisco +1.5 @ Denver
San Francisco @ Denver over 40

If Bet - Carolina +3 @ New York Jets, Carolina @ New York Jets over 41

elrod, I am only a dabbler, and I really have no clue how you choose (although I did read your "mini-tutorial" earlier in the forum), but I do read here whenever I can.

elrod, I am only a dabbler, and I really have no clue how you choose (although I did read your "mini-tutorial" earlier in the forum), but I do read here whenever I can.

Good to know KAWDUP...although I don't mind talking to myself. At least then all parties involved agree with each other.

August 29, 2012

Miami +3 @ Dallas

If Bet - New York Giants -1.5 versus New England, Tampa Bay @ Washington over 39

August 30, 2012

If Bet - Atlanta +3 @ Jacksonville, Philadelphia -4 versus New York Jets

If Bet - Detroit -4 versus Buffalo, Baltimore +5 @ Saint Louis

San Francisco -3 versus San Diego

Denver +2.5 @ Arizona

Ah...the evils of the 'if bet' screwing me both in NFL and NCAA tonight.

Back