Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mississippi State at Auburn

elrod817

Thoughts?

I kind of like Auburn as home dogs. Is the come from behind victory against a Utah State that has been pesky in season openers making Auburn out to be worse than they are? Thus, creating a decent play with the points?

I think Auburn is gonna be around a .500 team this year. That being said, Utah State is a better team than most are giving them credit for. I think Mississippi State wins here, but in a close one. Its just so hard to win on the road in the SEC so that fact alone should be worth +3 for Auburn. Mississippi State will pound the rock today and win, but if I had to bet it Id probably put my money on the Tigers.

I teased 'em to +12 along with Army/SDSU over 47. Go Army and War Eagle.

Ughh getting it handed to me today. Why didn't I take my own advice and bet on Auburn and the points? Id at least have 1 early game that isn't exploding in my face! Lol.

It happens, man. Army covered for me, but I should have taken Auburn by themselves instead of throwing them in the teaser with the over. Or at least the way things stand now I should have taken Auburn...still some time left there.

Yeah it does, I don't bet for big amounts of money anyway. Its mostly about having something on the games to make it more interesting!

Back