Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CFB Week 2 Gambling

kgdetroit

YTD 4-1
+5 Units

Last week I went 4-1 with no action on both Michigan and WV/Marshall

Youngstown State +35
grin.png

Michigan -13.5
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>
Boise State -3
grin.png

Parlay Boise State -3, LSU vs. Oregon under 54.5 :'(
Marshall +23.5
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>
Texas A&M -15
grin.png

7 Point teaser Miami +11, Over 38
grin.png

This week so far I've got:

OK State -13.5
Arizona State -7.5
7 Point Teaser, 6 Teams: Ball State +27, Central Mich +19.5, Florida Atl. +39.5, Arizona State -0.5, Stanford -14, Ohio State -12
Its a long shot but at +500 odds its worth a small bet.

Also Likely leaning Iowa -6, Army +9.5, Miss St. -6.5
Will be keeping an eye on Air Force/TCU and Va Tech/ECU lines, TCU has dropped to a 1 Point dog and Va Tech has gone from laying 20 to 18. TCU scares me after last week's debacle so I might stay away from that one.

Lot of chalk this week. I'm no expert but I've done pretty well in the past, I'll post my bets and W/L record every week.

Actually since these weren't up until after the games were played ill start compiling a YTD record after this weekend.

I will post Colin Cowherd picks in this forum every Friday. Say what you want about the guy, but he does win when he bets college football. He was 4-0-1 with a push on the Michigan game last week.

Agreed, CC does know his shit when it comes to betting the college game.

Locked in plays for week 2:

Arizona @ Oklahoma State -13.5, W
Mizzou @ AZ State -7.5
Ball State +21 (Hook) @ South Fla
Stanford -20.5 @ Duke

7 Point 6 Team Teaser:
Ball State +27, Central Mich. +19.5, Fla Atl +39.5, AZ State -0.5, Stanford -14, Ohio State -12

I ended up parlaying Bama and Stanford 200 to win 520. Currently covering both games so we'll see.

Nice call! I threw 2 units on Stanford (I know, I know, I shouldn't chase lost bets lol) and ended up hitting that one so hopefully tomorrow ill hit my big play 3 unit teaser and go 2-1 on the others and end up in the black for the weekend.

Back