Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kirk Herbstreit

tycobb420

Alright folks, Herbie seems a bit disingenuous to me...but what do you all think?

i want to multi select here. i chose the buckeye fucktard thing, but i'd also choose that he's okay.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i want to multi select here. i chose the buckeye fucktard thing, but i'd also choose that he's okay.

This. He flip flops a lot but all in all he's alright. Not crazy annoying and at least gives valid opinions for the most part. He's better than Des on gameday and Desmond Howards my boy.

Beez said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i want to multi select here. i chose the buckeye fucktard thing, but i'd also choose that he's okay.

This. He flip flops a lot but all in all he's alright. Not crazy annoying and at least gives valid opinions for the most part. He's better than Des on gameday and Desmond Howards my boy.

That might be what drives me crazy about him.

tycobb420 said:
Beez said:

That might be what drives me crazy about him.

Which part? Flip flopping or being better than Howard. I'll admit I hate when he says something negative and then comes back the next week on the teams wagon.

he's ok. I've bashed him before for saying some dumb things, but given the already low standards governing sportscasting, he's probably better than avg.

whatever credibility he lost by getting involved in that stupid report over Les Miles taking the coaching job, he earned back by taking his alma mater to task, and getting driven out of the state by those retards.

also:
Fuck ohio.

He's okay for a buckeye turd-fuck but I give him props for nailing Erin Andrews. Plus, his family was run from Columbus because he was deemed too "anti-Ohio*"

Actually, he is somewhere between "OK" and the top choice. He is fair and pretty knows what he is talking about. He is probably the best out there....which isn't saying much!

I'm the one that clicked he's awesome. Actually I think that he is good, but there is no category for good in this skewed poll. I like anyone that isn't a total sell out for the florida teams. He is one of the few that will stand up for the big 10 and pac 12.

Back