Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Damn McGary looks good

biggunsbob

Off the bench 16 points, 7 rebounds, and 2 assist, 1 steal in only 13 minutes and counting... in 23 minutes.

8 for 11 shooting late third.

Last edited:
OKC falls apart with Mcgary on the bench... Tie game now... Damn Brooks is a bad coach...No wonder they blow series in the playoffs... I sure hope Jackson works out for us...

Last edited:
Brooks is a idiot... McGary was tearing it up but he hardly played the last 5-7 minutes because My guess is a veteran needed playing time... Well Portland came back from 10 in the fourth quarter and won..

OKC will not win a title until they get rid of Brooks, the guy is a bad coach that is getting by on Westbrook and Durant's elite talent level. He's not a good X's and O's guy.

Are we all going to become vicarious OKC fans now because of McGary now, until the Pistons don't suck anymore?

I was already kind of a OKC fan because Westbrook is my favorite player. It's cool seeing McGary have some success, he's got a great motor and does alot of things well. Just sucked how things turned out at Michigan but oh well, no use complaining about it now.

Yeah frustrating he did not play at Michigan this year.

Back