Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Who Wins the Heisman Award?

UW D was not exactly horrible. Top ten D in a few categories

Msu isn't scoring over 30pts twice on bama lol don't even try to compare them.

So what kind of numbers would ball have to have to win it? Lol. 45tds?

Lmao. Reggie Bush played for a way better team than Wisky and he won the heisman without even coming close to Ball's stats

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Lmao. Reggie Bush played for a way better team than Wisky and he won the heisman without even coming close to Ball's stats

I live in WI. believe me, we have to remind people it's part of America. And that I don't own livestock.

erg57 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
Ball stats are better in every way. Yards, avg, tds. Idc about sec/big 10. Its 15tds. Its not like ball is in the conference usa or big east or something. Its a top conference.

And mr. perfect has 9ints for stanford. Rg3 plays in a conference that plays no defense.

If ball doesn't win then the heisman will be a joke just like the bowl system.

I'd agree with you generally, but I think the fact that Ball played with a 13th year QB and very very high profile OL and against a colossally shitty OOC schedule that it actually works against his chances. If Ball had done this with Budmayr as QB, the non-grad student recruit who was supposed to be next in line, I think this would be Ball's award

Fuck that, no one punished USC's trophy winners for having top Qb's and Runningbacks together.

I think Luck wins it, but I'm not convinced he's the most deserving....

Luck had a good year, Griffen had a good year but Ball had an exceptional year. He should win.

What a fucking joke..Ball finishes 4th?

I got no problem with RGIII winning but Ball should have been 2nd if not 1st.

Its hard for a RB not to win with that many TD. What he have, 39? He should have won.

Back