Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bodog now officially Bovada

elrod817

Anybody know what country ".lv" denotes?

Dear elrod,

Bodog.eu is changing - New Name, New Look, Same Great Service

The Morris Mohawk Gaming Group's ("MMGG") brand licensing agreement with the Bodog Brand is expiring at the end of this year and as a result MMGG will no longer be offering its services using the bodog name or from the website, bodog.eu.

From today, December 14th, MMGG will continue to operate as it has for over 4 years, just under its new name, BOVADA.
Your account and balance has automatically been transferred to the new website and you are able to log in to the site using your existing account details and password.

PLEASE NOTE: As part of the transition process, there will be a scheduled outage overnight to both the old and new websites. We expect Bovada.lv to be live by 11:00am ET on December 14th, 2011.

We hope you enjoy the new site!

Sincerely,

Bodog.eu

was guessing Latvia...

they probably chose Latvia because the banks in the country were friendly to their business model/the gov't was easy to bribe.

That was my thought too...I couldn't really think of any other place that could have lv. They used run that shit through the islands and Costa Rica, but Uncle Sam started cracking down on that shit. As long as I gets me money I don't give a damn...

Back