Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rep your High School!

1994!

My senior year, we lost two games. One to Detroit Country Day, who won the State title in their division, and lost in our State semifinal game against Farmington Hills Harrison who also won the state championship. It's been 11 years now, but I'm pretty sure we played against Drew Stanton in that game.

We lost by a yard. Our running back fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line with less than a minute to go and we were down by 5.

4233_lhc.png

TC 'Central' though back then there was just one TCHS.... And our TROJANS helmet looked more like TC Western's -- T on the side w/UM-like Winged Helmet....only we were Black & Gold (and fight song sounds like .."Mr. touchdown")

9731_l.gif

Royal Oak Kimball, 1975. Here was the school's helmet for the first two years I was there.

mhelmet.jpg

Changed Junior year, for reasons unfathomable.

smayschmouthfootball said:
Royal Oak Kimball, 1975. My avatar was my school's helmet for two years. Changed Junior year, for reasons unfathomable.

Go to school with Ken, Dan, and Joe young?

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Royal Oak Kimball, 1975. My avatar was my school's helmet for two years. Changed Junior year, for reasons unfathomable.

Might have, but I don't recall those names. We were a school of 3,000 and my grad class was 900.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:

Might have, but I don't recall those names. We were a school of 3,000 and my grad class was 900.

Wrong school, my dad played and started for Madison Heights High football team not Royal Oak. We was one of the big guys on the team till he dropped 500lbs or so on his neck when the bench broke. Coach was Jim "George the Animal" Steele.

Back