Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Paul George

That was gruesome, up there with Joe Theismann. Kevin Ware's is still the grossest.

Another horrible one was Shaun Livingston when he was on the Clippers I believe, his whole leg was at a 90 degree angle the wrong way.

Someone was reporting last night that the backboard support on the ground is actually closer to the out of bounds line that a normal NBA court.

If that is the case I bet you don't see any more TEAM USA scrimmages there.

Fk'd up his leg for a game that doesn't mean jack shit. If I was Pacer fan I'd be pissed.

I would think that USA Basketball is responsible for any money that the Pacers are out because of this injury

ObviousInnocentAurochs.gif

frabz-oh-yeah-thats-gonna-leave-a-mark-db22a2.jpg

Back