Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Boxing Tonight

I didnt think it was possible to hate PBF more then I already did, but I was wrong. 1% of me didnt hate the guy for the simple fact hes from Mi. Total bitch move on his part. Ortiz's headbutt was bullshit, but the dude was getting dominated, something thats prob never happened to him and snapped for a split second. he immediately knew he made a mistake and legitmately tried apologizing. there in lies the difference. Floyd thinks his sucker punch was fair and the right thing to do. "The rules say protect yourself at all times" he says. bullshit.....

P.S. Quit dodging and step up and fight Pac-man

P.S. Quit dodging and step up and fight Pac-man
To get this fight on, the first step will be to convict Mayweather of enoujgh charges to get him a prison sentence. No one wants to be in prison. Next, contact the Prison officials of the state of his incarceration and have the Mayweather vs Pacquaio fight held in THAT state. Mayweather's share would go to the State Prisons whetehr he win or lose. He would be set free if he wins. He wold have his sentence cut down to one year if he loses. Pacquaio is NOTgreedy. He is NOT egomaniacal and would be delighted to comply with this plan. It would be a win-win-win-win for the State Prisons and for Pacquaio and for the viewers and for Mayweather.

Back