Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Klay Thompson 37 in the third

johnny2x2x

Never seen anything like it and no one else has either. Just unreal and stunning.

37 points in the third quarter, a new NBA record. The numbers are unbelievable.

13-13 FGs
9-9 from 3
Didn't score until 9:44 left in the quarter.

He did not have an uncontested shot ad it didn't matter, at one point he hit a 28 footer with a guy in his face. He took 13 shots from the field and 2 FTs, only one of those 15 shots hit the rim at all and that one still went in. This was one of the most amazing sports performances I have ever seen. It's one of the all time greats.

Last edited:
Still can't beat 25 points on a messed up ankle in a playoff game. That would be Zeke..

Last edited:
Still can't beat 25 points on a messed up ankle in a playoff game. That would be Zeke..

The fact that it was in the NBA finals makes it memorable. Had we won the game I might agree.

That Klay game last night was definitely the best shooting qtr I've ever seen.

pretty great! The best I can remember was Lebron vs. the Pistons in the playoffs. He scored the Cavs last 25 and 29 of the final 30 in the final 16 minutes of a double overtime game.

The fact that it was in the NBA finals makes it memorable. Had we won the game I might agree.

That Klay game last night was definitely the best shooting qtr I've ever seen.

They lost because of a phantom foul..

In any event that was the best of the best ..

Back