Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA draft

biggunsbob

1 Timberwolves- Towns
2 Lakers- Russell
3 76ers - Okafor
4 Knicks- Porzingis
5 Magic- Hezonga
6 Kings- Cauley-Stein
7 Nuggets- Mudiay
8 Pistons-Johnson
9 Hornets-Kaminsky
10 Heat- Windslow
11 pacers- turner
12 jazz-lyles
13 suns-Booker
14 Oklahoma- Payne
15 Hawks- Oubre
16 Celtics- Rozier
17 Bucks- Vaughn
18 Rockets-Decker
19 Wizards-Grant
20 raptors wright
21 mavs -anderson
22 bulls -portis
23 blazers- Hollis-Jefferson
24 cavs- jones.
25 spurs
26 clippers

Last edited:
Guys in the dressing room saying pick him, pick him..
I want to play in the city of angels

Last edited:
They didn't want to make it too obvious so they let LA have the 2nd pick..

To nobody's surprise, the Pistons don't move any higher than their 8th place finish.

To nobody's surprise, the Pistons don't move any higher than their 8th place finish.

They had a 10% chance of moving up from the start, it really shouldn't be a surprise.

Not moving up was a little disappointing (as it's been each year), but I like the players projected in their range. They'll probably have their choice of 3 different viable wings (SG/SF), and possibly a couple bigs. I'm personally hoping for Mario Hezonja. He can play multiple positions, he's a great athlete, he has high bball IQ, he has a great outside shot, and he has the confidence to be a #1 offensive option. For a team that struggled to knock down shots (20th in 3pt%, 26th in TS%) or get much of anything out of the SF position (Det SFs cost the team about 3 points per game), it's a pretty ideal fit.

Stanley Johnson is another good fit, and appears to be a hard worker. I just think Hezonja has a higher cieling, and Johnson's best attribute (defensive potential) came and went too often.

Seems like every year at least one team beats the odds. Unfortunately it's never been Detroit.

Pistons don't win right and they can't tank right. How many times have they picked 7th-9th? 4th in a row now.

choice is pretty simple. If greg Monroe isn't in the plans were going to draft some weird PF from Europe. Cause that's worked out for us in the past....

If we were smart wed finally get an big athletic #3 like Stanley Johnson. Not the best of shooters but good D, can create his own shot, and is probably one of the best athletes in the draft.

Not sure i can do much more had shots today,,very loopy..

choice is pretty simple. If greg Monroe isn't in the plans were going to draft some weird PF from Europe. Cause that's worked out for us in the past....

If we were smart wed finally get an big athletic #3 like Stanley Johnson. Not the best of shooters but good D, can create his own shot, and is probably one of the best athletes in the draft.

Nice call!!!!

Back