Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

tomdalton22

Now that Love and Irving are out the Cavs look a lot like some of the teams that Lebron had early in his career. Him and a bunch of scrubs!

Barring a miracle, this will be 4 losses in 6 finals appearances for bron bron. Better than Jordan...lol

I disagree. Jordan would have probably lost the 2007 series and 2015 series. But no way he loses 2 of 4 with those Heat teams. I say 4-2.

every supporting cast that Jordan had was better than any of the supporting casts that Lebron had in Miami. Granted, it was a different time...but don't kid yourself. Those Bulls teams were stacked and those Miami teams were Lebron with 2 good players and a bunch of stiffs.

Did you know that LeBron in his career has had 10 All-Star Appearances by teammates in his 12 years in the league.

Micheal Jordan had 5 All Star Appearances by teammates in his 15 year career.

To say that LeBron didn't have the help that Jordan did was a flat out lie. Also, when it's widely considered that the 80s-90s produced the highest level of talent in the NBA. Jordan actually did it better with less against better competition.

Did you know that LeBron in his career has had 10 All-Star Appearances by teammates in his 12 years in the league.

Micheal Jordan had 5 All Star Appearances by teammates in his 15 year career.

To say that LeBron didn't have the help that Jordan did was a flat out lie. Also, when it's widely considered that the 80s-90s produced the highest level of talent in the NBA. Jordan actually did it better with less against better competition.

you are talking about all star teams? The popularity contest?

Oh so Chris Bosh and Wade are bad? Gotcha.

Makes your point even worse.

Goodbye

I didn't say they were bad. Wade has been a shell of himself over the past 3 years. Bosh is good but nothing special. Those Bulls teams were great though. HOF coach, Pippen and perfect supporting cast. Look at San Antonio....same thing and they won a lot of championships.

I didn't say they were bad. Wade has been a shell of himself over the past 3 years. Bosh is good but nothing special. Those Bulls teams were great though. HOF coach, Pippen and perfect supporting cast. Look at San Antonio....same thing and they won a lot of championships.

Good...

Bye...

I always forgot that both Edwards and Salley, and Rodman were on the Bulls 72 win team of 1995-96.. Now I am not sure if Edwards and Salley finished the season with them as they were not on the team the next season..

Without Jordan the Bulls were still a 50 win team those two years. The heat and Cleveland nosedived without lebron.

Of course Jordan goes to free throw line at end of game 2. Guy had every official on his side.

I would take every bulls team Jordan had over any of Lebrons team.

It's a shame Lebron plays in an era of such a shitty brand of basketball. He'll never get a fair shake from most people, myself included.

Lebron is having a huge series so far. Up 2-1 with this cast of players is just amazing. He is playing with 4 guys who would all be bench players for the shitty Pistons!

I for one think the NBA officials are even more terrible then they were when all you had to do is be within 3 feet of Jordan and he would get the call... its the worst reffing i have ever seen.

They have no clue what a foul is.. This freaking a big guy can go straight up in the air and its not called a foul.. Green was freaking mugged going to the hoop that way.. James can just go head first into any player he wants to and never gets a offensive foul called him, and conversely James sometimes get hammered on the way to the basket and its never called. He gets most of the calls but not to the extent of Jordan and the bulls..

For crying out loud he freaking tackled Curry and it was not called.. on every Play Curry is getting held bumped pushed, and yet I though this was a no hand check league..

Last edited:
I for one think the NBA officials are even more terrible then they were when all you had to do is be within 3 feet of Jordan and he would get the call... its the worst reffing i have ever seen.

They have no clue what a foul is.. This freaking a big guy can go straight up in the air and its not called a foul.. Green was freaking mugged going to the hoop that way.. James can just go head first into any player he wants to and never gets a offensive foul called him, and conversely James sometimes get hammered on the way to the basket and its never called. He gets most of the calls but not to the extent of Jordan and the bulls..

For crying out loud he freaking tackled Curry and it was not called.. on every Play Curry is getting held bumped pushed, and yet I though this was a no hand check league..

FWIW, Jordan and James are about dead even on free throw attempts, it slightly favors Jordan.

I'm not watching but I married my first wife in Cleveland.

She's originally from New York but the family relocated to Cleveland when she was a teen.

She and I are still really close friends.

Her family was disappointed when I finally divorced the crazy bitch, but they completely understood and and still love me.

They actually had a pool going on how long it was going to last and the one who had it lasting longest actually won.

Anyway they're all excited for the Cavs, so I'm rooting for the Cavs too.

Back