Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lamar Odom Reportedly in Critical Condition

tinselwolverine

Found unconscious and not breathing in a brothel about an hour outside of Las Vegas.

Reported prognosis is not good.

Reportedly he had been drinking cognac and consuming some type of herbal sexual performance enhancing substance.

Kardashian girls in transit.

Last edited:
Found unconscious and not breathing in a brothel about an hour outside of Las Vegas.

Reported prognosis is not good.

Reportedly he had been drinking cognac and consuming some type of herbal sexual performance enhancing substance.

Kardashian girls in transit.

Headlines are to be had, of course they would be.

Apparently Khloe has arrived.

Her ass is expected to be there within the next 30mins or so

Too bad to hear. I never cared for him as a player since I hate the Lakers and detest the Kardashian family, but he's been through a lot of tough times in his life. Hopefully he can somehow survive this and turn his life around, but unfortunately I won't hold my breath (no pun intended).

Too bad to hear. I never cared for him as a player since I hate the Lakers and detest the Kardashian family, but he's been through a lot of tough times in his life. Hopefully he can somehow survive this and turn his life around, but unfortunately I won't hold my breath (no pun intended).

Come on...it was a little intended...right?

as the story develops, there is some word that Lamar 'freaked out' when Keeping Up came on the TV at the brothel.

as the story develops, there is some word that Lamar 'freaked out' when Keeping Up came on the TV at the brothel.

I freak out whenever that show comes on TV, regardless of whether I'm in a brothel or not.

Back