Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tiger

staegrac

If anyone care tiger takes 11 weeks off to recuperate from an injury and shooting 1 under par thru 15 holes...I am not a huge fan of Tigers, I admire what he has done on the course, but not many people would not crack the top 50

and stevie williams with adam scott and tied for the lead at 7 under

Nice. I root for Phil. And my favorite has always been Jack and I don't want T. Woods breaking his majors record.

My favorite players are Tiger, Kim, KJ Choi, Fowler and Couples. Tiger makes golf a better sport PERIOD. Hope he comes back n competes.

Beez said:
My favorite players are Tiger, Kim, KJ Choi, Fowler and Couples. Tiger makes golf a better sport PERIOD. Hope he comes back n competes.

I definetly think he will compete...My favs are Bubba, Zach Johnson and I watch tiger because he will alwasy be on when he's playing so I have enjoyed watching...but in the british open I always root for the closest american to the top of the leaderboard

staegrac said:
Beez said:

I definetly think he will compete...My favs are Bubba, Zach Johnson and I watch tiger because he will alwasy be on when he's playing so I have enjoyed watching...but in the british open I always root for the closest american to the top of the leaderboard

Anyone but Phil...I'd have to say he's one of my least favorite and it has nothing to do with liking Tiger, seeing as he's never even challenged Woods.

Come on, can't root against Phil. He has a big time desease. Be nice ;-)

staegrac said:
If anyone care tiger takes 11 weeks off to recuperate from an injury and shooting 1 under par thru 15 holes...I am not a huge fan of Tigers, I admire what he has done on the course, but not many people would not crack the top 50

I don't think anyone who plays or follows Golf would ever say he isn't completely elite and typically dominant. It just turns out he wasn't always out there practicing with his putter all the time, as people said he was as they ...worshipped Him.

and he was actually in the Burger King ..er, Perkin's bathroom

....Do Me baby!!!

.... Do the Humpty-Hump ...Doin' the Humpty-Hump

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Come on, can't root against Phil. He has a big time desease. Be nice ;-)

The only reason I dont follow him is for him is his style of play of which dont really care for, but I have rooted for him to win...I follow players that my golf game somewhat resembles

The only person I root against winning is Angel Cabrera

Nobody on tour has a golf game that resembles mine.

For me maybe Charles Barkley. Though even then I probably have a better swing.

Tiger with round of 71 and phil with a 73...adam scott still playing good

Tiger was asked in the press conference:
Reporter: would be so bad to back off and ease back into and set a lower goal?
Tiger: NO
Reporter: why not? other guys would ease into this?
Tiger: I am not other guys

seriously what did the reporter really think the response would be?

Adam Scott leading thru 15
Zach johnson T6
Bubba Watson T21
Tiger T37
Phil Mick T48

tsmith7559 said:
Tiger +7...Im waiting for an injury to appear so he can withdraw

I kinda thought the same thing. He was 3 under through 5...cant believe he's so up and down, even if he did just get back.

Back