Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Golfers

staegrac

Let's start a golfing thread for those who are avid golfers or fans of golf....

One week from this years last major, who do you favor to win the Wannamaker?

I hope Tiger but realistically picking from the field is damn near impossible. lol

Went to high school with Charley Hoffman so that is who I always root for.

Tiger Woods is my dad so I always root for him. Never met him though.

Bubba Watson. Who doesn't want to see a guy win with the name Bubba?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Bubba Watson. Who doesn't want to see a guy win with the name Bubba?

Early, but sitting in first. Go Bubba, go.

I blow as a golfer, but my father-in-law and brother-in-law are trying hard to get me into golfing, so I've been going a few times a year with them. I actually like golfing when it isn't blazing hot out and I can go with some people who don't take themselves and their game too seriously. I'm at that point where I'm thinking about sinking some money into a nice set of clubs to replace the hand me down crap I've got now and trying to go more regularly.

Back