Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Top 100 Players

So how do they vote for him, or anyone for that matter? "Well I never saw him play but his stats says he's 31." Lol. Watt even says it's a joke.. He played 3 games and based on a list that ranks guys by the year how did they determine he was the 35th best player last season.. The players don't know shit.. They vote for their buddies..

It's like the MLB All Star game where fans vote for their own players..

Well, if JJ fucking Watt says it's a joke then they shouldn't do it anymore, right?! It's nothing like baseball. It isn't a fanboy craze where you can vote unlimited times for one player. I feel where Watt is coming from though. He's got pride and he's a fucking baller. He probably feels like he doesn't deserve to be in it. No harm in that, but he's one guy. There are hundreds of players looking for recognition from their peers and the players respect him enough to even put him on there even though he missed 13 games. He should look at it as a show of respect. He doesn't though....that's his perogative.

Thanks so this is the fantasy football ranking? I thought so with Matt being 31. lol.

But I did hear, not sure reliable - rankings were based on the year before. I mean why would Watt be ranked so low after just 3 games? In-fact why would Watt react to being way too high if it was a ranking for this year, him being a player and in the the know. Even after injury he's a sure top ten, everyone knows it.. So maybe the players are stupid?

Fantasy football rankings??? How do you function in life? Are you pretending to be this dumb? Lol

And the funny thing about this is, if Stafford called this list a joke, this board would shred him apart at the seams. Especially someone like Mitch.
Give me a ring when the whole NFL despise this list. Until then....it's legit.

I was just curious if you have any kind of ranking. U certainly have a ranking for Matt as a QB...don't you?

The rankings are just for fun and conversation.

The players view him as a top 10 QB btw.....

You know.....for shits and giggles :cheers:

The players view him as a top 10 QB btw.....

You know.....for shits and giggles :cheers:

Apparently this is based on this season, Watt at 35. Way to high.. Or based on last year, way too low.. So yeah I'm pretty sure the players don't know jack.. Compared to other QB's and their efficiency .. not sure he even cracks top 20. He's our QB, I like him .. but get over yourself, top 10 lmao.

Apparently this is based on this season, Watt at 35. Way to high.. Or based on last year, way too low.. So yeah I'm pretty sure the players don't know jack.. Compared to other QB's and their efficiency .. not sure he even cracks top 20. He's our QB, I like him .. but get over yourself, top 10 lmao.

You're a moron lol. Too high....too low. Don't matter wtf you or I think. The players have spoken. Has nothing to do with me, Princess lol. The majority of players view Stafford as a top 10 QB in this league according to the list. It was already talked about on the NFLN when Staff was a guest on the show a few days ago. They were congratulating him on him skyrocketing up the list without CJ and also cracking that top 10 list of QBs. I get it though....you're the dumbest human being alive when it comes to football. It actually hurts my brain reading your garbage. Doesn't even crack the top 20?? Give up, buddy lol. Wow!

But maybe Mitch and Pernel McPhee can write a letter to the NFL debunking what the players already know lol.

Probably closer to 22-23 as far as QB go. Maybe with some 8 yard passes he can move to 21..

Past 2 years he wasn't even on the top 100. Were the players right on those years to? I rather have the coaches opinions - players, lol.

Last edited:
Probably closer to 22-23 as far as QB go. Maybe with some 8 yard passes he can move to 21..

Past 2 years he wasn't even on the top 100. Were the players right on those years to? I rather have the coaches opinions - players, lol.

Fine...i'll bite lol. Name me 21 BETTER QBS than Stafford in the league.

You're right! He wasn't in the top 100 the last 2 yrs. So what?!?! Lol. He is now. The players were right then and they're right now. So what is it, Mitch? Were the players right for the last 2 yrs? You tell me!!

Of course you'd rather have the coaches opinions on this. You know why? Because it doesn't fucking exist...lol. There is no coaches top 100 list of players, but you being you wants to see it. Moronic.
Why do you keep laughing that the players made this list? They're his fucking peers. They go to war against him and with him. They see firsthand what he's all about but a schlub like you can't grasp that. You're a full blown idiot.

Last edited:
Fine...i'll bite lol. Name me 21 BETTER QBS than Stafford in the league.

You're right! He wasn't in the top 100 the last 2 yrs. So what?!?! Lol. He is now. The players were right then and they're right now. So what is it, Mitch? Were the players right for the last 2 yrs? You tell me!!

Of course you'd rather have the coaches opinions on this. You know why? Because it doesn't fucking exist...lol. There is no coaches top 100 list of players, but you being you wants to see it. Moronic.
Why do you keep laughing that the players made this list? They're his fucking peers. They go to war against him and with him. They see firsthand what he's all about but a schlub like you can't grasp that. You're a full blown idiot.

I never said he was the 22nd best QB I said he was the 22nd in efficiency, or thereabouts. As far as the ten I would take - In no specific order: Brees, Brath, Roth.., Rodgers, Wilson, Carr, Cousins, Rivers, Newton & Ryan. Add in Luck, Mariota -- just off the top of my head - you might not agree with some of those but ten people will have ten different lists..

90+ QB are a dime a dozen these days.. He was actually 13th in passing rating. I like Matt but nothing screams to me "for sure" top 10 QB.

Last edited:
I never said he was the 22nd best QB I said he was the 22nd in efficiency, or thereabouts. As far as the ten I would take - In no specific order: Brees, Brath, Roth.., Rodgers, Wilson, Carr, Cousins, Rivers, Newton & Ryan. Add in Luck, Mariota -- just off the top of my head - you might not agree with some of those but ten people will have ten different lists..

90+ QB are a dime a dozen these days.. He was actually 13th in passing rating. I like Matt but nothing screams to me "for sure" top 10 QB.

I won't argue your list. That's your preference. I don't agree with it, but i'm not hatin on it lol. I'm taking Wilson, Carr, Cousins, Rivers, Newton and Mariota out of there though. Ryan and Luck are on the bubble as well. Just my preference....

I feel honored that I wasn't called a dumbass in your post. Be honest, I'm on your list of top ten posters? Lol.

I feel honored that I wasn't called a dumbass in your post. Be honest, I'm on your list of top ten posters? Lol.

Dude...you're #1 lol

And if ya say dumbass shit, I gotta call you out. It's my duty lol

Last edited:
oG9xw_s-200x150.gif

Back