Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Game

Dave Warner has to go. There's no justifying this bullshit anymore.
2nd and 10 against the best run D and you run right up the middle and everyone in the stadium knew you were doing it.

I think you guys are all invited to the M board game thread. It's always kind of been a combo game thread going back to the dawn of the ESPN board.

I think you guys are all invited to the M board game thread. It's always kind of been a combo game thread going back to the dawn of the ESPN board.

Yeah so everyone can watch Bob blame the refs on EVERY call that doesn't go Michigans way

surprised we took a knee there.

Also, if Bachie played for Michigan he'd be hyped for the Heisman.

Good first half and a key on turnovers. That dropped pass on 3rd down was killer but came out of it without giving up any points.

Good that we had a 2 score cushion. That was a horrible decision by the freshman returner

We are shooting ourself in the foot. We're a young team so I'll give it break. Im still wondering what's up with LJ

We just keep them in the game with crap play calling and stupid special teams.

Back