Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WMU vs Toledo

deathroh

If you're Toledo how do you follow up the insanity of a 63-60 regulation time loss? How about this. Halftime stats....

WMU - 28 points, 277 yards, 3 turnovers

Toledo - 28 points, 369 yards, 5 turnovers

54 seconds into the second half, td wmu.

Final score 66-63, Toledo. UT racked up 804 total yards.

Another entertaining one...and a moneymaker for me. I would have liked to see WMU pull off the upset for no other reason than the fact that I like that Carder kid, but staying within 12 was good enough for me. :)

MAC football is fun to watch...

I attended that game w/ my pops. I don't get a chance to watch the Broncos play very often since they aren't on tv very much.

It sure was a crazy game, it seemed like every other play was a turn over in the first half..it was ridiculous. I really like Carder for WMU- he can sling it..and Jordan White is their Best WR since Jennings went pro, I think he has a good shot to get drafted.

Westerns defense is atrocious though and will keep them from being an above average team.

Back