Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Penn State--Death Penalty

it certainly is the absolute best example of lack of institutional control if it is in fact proven that this was a school wide cover up. how can you say that this institution deserves to maintain a program that put a number of children at risk or into physical harm through it's football program? i think it will be strongly considered. i would hope not, as it really is punishing those for the actions of individuals no longer associated with the program, but i could understand if the ncaa decided to go this direction.

Yes. This coverup was pre-meditated and the horrific behavior was allowed to proceed.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yes it deserves it. I just don't see it though.
Agreed. They absolutely deserve it, but they were quick to fire the key people after it went completely public, so I don't see the NCAA giving the death penalty like they really should.

Back