Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Soccer

biggunsbob

I have to admit i use to not like it but after working with my friend in the sports book in Vegas when I lived out there I really grew to appreciate the sport a lot... I really like a good match between to top clubs. plus I love the World Cup both Men and Woman's.. But then like anything with a win/loss and or standings attached to it.. Give me a bracket in Ant racing and i will watch it..

I fuck with USA soccer. I love when we're in international competition..other than , that I dont get into to much soccer.

same here beez. I love women's and men's US soccer, but I couldn't bring myself to watch MLS or EPL or any of that other stuff.

I'll watch the occasional premiere league game, but I don't really follow it.

I follow international tourney's, like the World Cup and the Euro Cup.

I love Chelsea from the EPL, I have a legit Drogba jersey.

Ill check the standings online once in a while, and watch the occasional game on FSC but besides that I only follow the US when the World Cup is on.

Back