Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Da Bulls Thread***

beez

Bulls fans unite! Is it just Monster and I or are there more on here?

Probably just us, man. most detroit fans hate the bulls. It's too bad.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Probably just us, man. most detroit fans hate the bulls. It's too bad.

I'd hate the Bulls too if I was a Piston fan...probably wouldn't like myself much either.

Lot of it goes back to the bad boy years when Jordon cried and got them disbanded so to speak.

Hey beez, do we even have any cap room to work with? I really haven't paid attention to NBA stuff since the ECF.

actually, just checking it looks like we're at around 44M and the projected cap was 58M. I'm not sure exactly what the cap looks like as of now, but we should have some cash to go after someone. Not to be a homer, but I'd love to see Jamal Crawford come back to the bulls. He may not be a lockdown defender, but he'd help out with the scoring slumps we always seemed to have.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]actually, just checking it looks like we're at around 44M and the projected cap was 58M. I'm not sure exactly what the cap looks like as of now, but we should have some cash to go after someone. Not to be a homer, but I'd love to see Jamal Crawford come back to the bulls. He may not be a lockdown defender, but he'd help out with the scoring slumps we always seemed to have.

Problem with him is he already wants more $ in Atlanta and is probably overpaid as it is. This is probably his last big hoorah and I'm sure he wants years.

As much as I would LOVE a 2 guard, I just don't want to see Chicago crippled long term. That Boozer deal is already going to haunt us oin a couple years.

Vincent Goodwill: Rip closing in on a 2-yr deal with the Bulls...looks like @ESwilley is gonna get her wish!

Great news! I'm a huge rip fan and I think he got a bad deal with the stones. He might not get 25 a game, but he'll play solid defense and give us 15-20ppg.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Vincent Goodwill: Rip closing in on a 2-yr deal with the Bulls...looks like @ESwilley is gonna get her wish!

Great news! I'm a huge rip fan and I think he got a bad deal with the stones. He might not get 25 a game, but he'll play solid defense and give us 15-20ppg.

I called this the second he got released.

Its a real good fit for both parties. Seeing him in a Bulls uni though is going to make me want to puke ::)

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":04r89qw8]Vincent Goodwill: Rip closing in on a 2-yr deal with the Bulls...looks like @ESwilley is gonna get her wish!

Its a real good fit for both parties. Seeing him in a Bulls uni though is going to make me want to puke ::)[/quote:04r89qw8]

lol me too at first, but it'll grow on me! At least we're not selling the farm for dwight howard like some teams are trying to do.....but I admit, I wouldn't be mad if we did. ;)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":v641mpgs]

Its a real good fit for both parties. Seeing him in a Bulls uni though is going to make me want to puke ::)

lol me too at first, but it'll grow on me! At least we're not selling the farm for dwight howard like some teams are trying to do.....but I admit, I wouldn't be mad if we did. ;)[/quote:v641mpgs]

Honestly I would take a Rose/Dwight combo over the big 3.

That would be just nastyyyyy.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":3r69kghk]

lol me too at first, but it'll grow on me! At least we're not selling the farm for dwight howard like some teams are trying to do.....but I admit, I wouldn't be mad if we did. ;)

That would be just nastyyyyy.[/quote:3r69kghk]

yeah, i'm just sick of "big 3's" that are put together by trades or insane free agent spending. But, like you said, it would be pretty sick!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":g2d3zyd0]

That would be just nastyyyyy.

yeah, i'm just sick of "big 3's" that are put together by trades or insane free agent spending. But, like you said, it would be pretty sick!

[/quote:g2d3zyd0]

Central would be on lockdown for the next 10 years if that happened, so lets hope it dosen't
grin.png

I'm not even sure what package you would throw at Orlando to aquire him.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":9tz3s6k1]

Central would be on lockdown for the next 10 years if that happened, so lets hope it dosen't
grin.png

I'm not even sure what package you would throw at Orlando to aquire him.[/quote:9tz3s6k1]

the package would have to start with deng and noah. I'm sure draft picks would come into it as well. We might have to eat a big contract from them. Maybe a hedo turkoglu....which i'm good with. I'm very ignorant of the salary cap though, so i have no idea.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":10slfum8]

grin.png

I'm not even sure what package you would throw at Orlando to aquire him.

the package would have to start with deng and noah. I'm sure draft picks would come into it as well. We might have to eat a big contract from them. Maybe a hedo turkoglu....which i'm good with. I'm very ignorant of the salary cap though, so i have no idea.[/quote:10slfum8]

Are the talks mostly just speculative or has they're been any real wind with Howard to Chi-town? Because I know NJ is pushing hard for him.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":uxqsqcnb]

the package would have to start with deng and noah. I'm sure draft picks would come into it as well. We might have to eat a big contract from them. Maybe a hedo turkoglu....which i'm good with. I'm very ignorant of the salary cap though, so i have no idea.

Are the talks mostly just speculative or has they're been any real wind with Howard to Chi-town? Because I know NJ is pushing hard for him.[/quote:uxqsqcnb]

from what i've heard, NJ is howard's first option, followed by the fakers and mavs.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":ny9hjqim]

Are the talks mostly just speculative or has they're been any real wind with Howard to Chi-town? Because I know NJ is pushing hard for him.

from what i've heard, NJ is howard's first option, followed by the fakers and mavs. [/quote:ny9hjqim]

Hmmm never thought about him on the Mavs. Not quite sure how him and Dirk would mesh..

Back