Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Da Bulls Thread***

from the tribune...

However, Smith said that he would look at all 29 teams if the Magic choose to trade their franchise center. Sources said the Bulls, who can build a package around cap relief, young talent and attractive draft picks, will enter trade talks.

A confidant of Howard's, though, expressed hesitation he would sign a long-term extension with a team beyond his preferred destinations.

Not a RIP fan but he's just what Chicago needs if he's got the mind set still. Someone who will move without the ball (He n Ray Allen may be the best I've ever seen), and can take away the scoring pressure from guys like Rose n Deng. I wonder how well Deng will do with RIP though...they shoot the same level shots and play the same part of the floor often. Would like it if RIP were more of a threat from down town but you can't have everything.

Supposedly the Bulls are looking at Pryzbilla...if he's healthy I'm all in on that...very good defender, big n strong. Would be great to have him.

Pryz would be great if he stays healthy....as you said.

everyoneneedsasmil said:
What's the point in Przybilla? Chicago already has two centers both better and younger than him.

I'm assuming we're working on a BIG trade.....

Dwight? lol probably not.

Depth at the center position is vitale. All those time Noah gets in foul trouble and or gets hurt he would get substantial minutes. He's a major shot changer in the paint as well. When you have to take on a guy like Howard, being able to throw a bigger body than Noah and sir flops a lot would be huge. 6 Fouls and shot blocks to use against him. I'd love it.

Gibson
Boozer
Noah
Asik
Pryz

I know it seems like a log jam but Pryz n Asik won't be a high demand for minutes.

I really like Asik. Reminds me of some of the big men that MJ played with.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I really like Asik. Reminds me of some of the big men that MJ played with.

He's as ugly as Longly.

Remove your Jimmer avatar..the season is about to begin...Get a BULL! lol

Lol im a kings fan too. I'd blame me living in sac, but i've liked them since jwill and webber ran court. Still a bulls fan first. They take priority.I have a nice sig coming soon. Im sure you will approve.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Lol im a kings fan too. I'd blame me living in sac, but i've liked them since jwill and webber ran court. Still a bulls fan first. They take priority.I have a nice sig coming soon. Im sure you will approve.

While I approve of the team, I htink we need more intensity...this looks like someone just farted. lol

Beez said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Lol im a kings fan too. I'd blame me living in sac, but i've liked them since jwill and webber ran court. Still a bulls fan first. They take priority.I have a nice sig coming soon. Im sure you will approve.

While I approve of the team, I htink we need more intensity...this looks like someone just farted. lol

lol i like the new one. Lebron and haslem have the looks on their faces like, "Dude, he's totally gonna posterize our boy."

+1...loved that moment. Great sig.

Rip Hamilton will sign a free-agent contract with the Bulls later today, a source close to Hamilton confirmed Wednesday afternoon.

Hamilton

Back