Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana knocks off #1 Kentucky on buzzer beater

bestisbest

WOW, Was that one hell of a game or what?!?!

B10 represent!!!

Hell ya! Fuck the big lEast and their 30 teams.

was a hell of an ending. when Indy turned it over on their first chance to take the lead, I thought they were done.

The big10 this year is going to be such a powerhouse. We could see 7 or 8 teams in the top 25 by seasons end.

MichChamp02 said:
i think kaintuck is in the SEC

Oh i know. Just meant that the b10 is better than the media beloved big lEast.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MichChamp02 said:
i think kaintuck is in the SEC

As much as I hate to say it, I hope Michigan St. pulls the upset against the Zags tonight. I'm feeling the b10 love right, and want to shove it down ESPNs throat

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":6sztie4o]

As much as I hate to say it, I hope Michigan St. pulls the upset against the Zags tonight. I'm feeling the b10 love right, and want to shove it down ESPNs throat [/quote:6sztie4o]

yes, but i LOVE that Ohio lost...even though I think they would have won easily with Sullinger.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":kxvfuagp]

As much as I hate to say it, I hope Michigan St. pulls the upset against the Zags tonight. I'm feeling the b10 love right, and want to shove it down ESPNs throat

yes, but i LOVE that Ohio lost...even though I think they would have won easily with Sullinger.[/quote:kxvfuagp]

Oh same here, I think with Sullinger though your right, they would have easily won.

Back