Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Decided to make this for fun.. Who will be the..

tigers99888

I know a lot of people are saying Biyombo due to the unknown factor and that he could have lied about his age.. But I'll go with Tristan Thompson.. He's a mediocre athlete and an undersized 4 that was overrated when he was in HS.. I'm sorry but he was picked WAY too high... And when was the last time a beast player came out of canada aside from Nash? Jamal Magloire? I really think he's going t bust hard..

This is so tough....I'd have to say Biyambo just because IF he can't defend NBA players he's absolutely useless.

I'm interested in Kanter and Jonas though. Kanter seems like he could develop into an efficient big while Jonas is extremely athletic and IF I REMEMBER RIGHT can shoot it from outside a bit. I'll be very interested in seeing if they can translate to NBA play. I think Jonas is really young as well.

I honestly think Jan Vesely was the most talented player in this rookie class.. He could be a bust as well, but I'm thinking he will have a lot a great highlights.. He has serious hops..

tigers99888 said:
I honestly think Jan Vesely was the most talented player in this rookie class.. He could be a bust as well, but I'm thinking he will have a lot a great highlights.. He has serious hops..

Maybe thats who I was thinking of instead of Jonas. Jan is a high flyer that canshoot it from 3 as well right?

Beez said:
tigers99888 said:

Maybe thats who I was thinking of instead of Jonas. Jan is a high flyer that canshoot it from 3 as well right?
Yup

[flash=350,287:4g93gzw9]http://www.youtube.com/v/-yrqgx494_o&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:4g93gzw9]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Just named my fantasy team "Bismack my bitch up" slogan= Straight from the Congo motherfucker! Jungle Rumble!"

What about Darius? Or is so little expected of him anyway that it would be impossible for him to achieve "bust" status?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]What about Darius? Or is so little expected of him anyway that it would be impossible for him to achieve "bust" status?

2nd round picks in the NBA aren't busts.

Back