Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

93rd PGA Championship

staegrac

Who do you have to win?

Zach Johnson-always seems to play good in the state of Georgia
Matt Kuchar
Dustin Johnson
dark horse-Sergio Garcia

Dustin Johnson

Lee Westwood

Steve Stricker

Jason Day

any of those 4.........

quick update on score for who would like to know who isnt following...Steve Stricker first -7 thru 14; dustin and sergio yet to tee off in the 125 group; westwood, day and kuchar in the 155 pairing; and zach in the 255 group

Rory maybe done? Having medical examination on his right wrist

Rory staying with it...now having the club checked out for damage and probably getting new one brought to him

Day -1 thru 4; Kuchar E thru 4; Dustin and Garcia both at +1 thru 6; Westwood +1 thru 4; Zach +1 thru 3

Day and Kuchar -1 thru 8; Garcia +1 thru 10; Zach E thru 7; Westwood and Dustin +2 thru 8 and 10

Kuchar -3 thru 11; Day -2 thru 11; Zach E thru 11; Garcie +1 thru 14; Westwood +2 thru 11; Dustin +3 thru 14

Stricker looks like he could be my horse this week....Jason Day playing decent though also.

yea good pick...
Day -2 thru 16; Zach -1 thru 15; Garcie +1 thru 17; Kuchar +1 thru 15! Westwood +2 thru 15; Dustin +3 thru 17

Projected cut at +2 this morning: Dustin, Bubba, and Tiger currently under the cut line. I would expect that cut line to be somewhere around E by the end of the day

staegrac said:
Projected cut at +2 this morning: Dustin, Bubba, and Tiger currently under the cut line. I would expect that cut line to be somewhere around E by the end of the day

leader would have to get to 10 under for the cut to be Even Par.

it's a Major...everyone within 10 shots makes the cut.

well yea your right I guess I shouldnt expect Stricker to shoot as good as he did yesterday

Back