Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

March Tourney Madness

Yeah man your boys came to play tonight. No shame in taking a shot and missing though lol.

Like I said hard to get a read on 'em. They'll come out next game and be up 20 at half and then go Iona on me.

Can we make that a new verb for monstrous collapses?

"My wager looked good and then I got Ionaed." I kind of like it...

Not bad, not bad.

USF making Cal their bitch so far..

Adding Loyola -6.5
Fullerton was originally laying 6 in this game, then had 4 players quit the team. Ill bite for some late game action before the real fun gets started tomorrow.

I hate to seem paranoid, but the way Cal's fouling USF at the end and fucking the under over seems a tad fishy to me...

You never know man... I wasn't watching because it was out of hand but you never can tell. It was ridiculous?

I'm putting together a big ML parlay for the first day, what do you guys think of this:

Marquette
Murray State
Louisville
Vandy
Wisconsin
Baylor
K State

I dunno, I think its got a decent shot of hitting. I've only played a couple big parlays like this and its usually one team that fucks me, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again but really Vandy and the Ville are the only 2 teams that really concern me at all.

kgdetroit said:
You never know man... I wasn't watching because it was out of hand but you never can tell. It was ridiculous?

They started fouling down 16 with 27 seconds left. Fouled once to get USF into the bonus, fouled 'em again with 19 seconds to put 'em on the line. Most coaches would just run clock and exit the arena at that point. Very bizarre to me...

Moneyline parlay looks good to me. The only one that I'd be a tad worried about is K-State, but in a majority of my brackets I have them winning. I hear you though it seems like whenever a parlay doesn't hit, especially a big one, it's one f'in' team that screws you.

kgdetroit said:
I'm putting together a big ML parlay for the first day, what do you guys think of this:

Marquette
Murray State
Louisville
Vandy
Wisconsin
Baylor
K State

I dunno, I think its got a decent shot of hitting. I've only played a couple big parlays like this and its usually one team that fucks me, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again but really Vandy and the Ville are the only 2 teams that really concern me at all.

I have all those teams going through on my bracket. I switched the K-State S. Miss pick a dozen times before settling on K-State.

Yep thats the one that bothers me too, probably hit 6 of 7 and lose that one lol. Hopefully Frank Martin has the fear of God put into those boys today and they come ready to play. I swear that dude is the scariest looking coach I've ever seen.

kgdetroit said:
Yep thats the one that bothers me too, probably hit 6 of 7 and lose that one lol. Hopefully Frank Martin has the fear of God put into those boys today and they come ready to play. I swear that dude is the scariest looking coach I've ever seen.

frank_fire.jpg

Big ticket today. Gotta love the tourney.

Murray St. -4
Montana +9
New Mexico St. +6
UNC Asheville +16
West Va +1
Iowa State +2
Colorado +5.5
Marquette -5.5

Also have the parlay I listed above.

cheeno said:
kgdetroit said:

frank_fire.jpg

Ha love it!

Waiting this long got me Murray State -5.5, but I still like 'em, also going to take Louisville -6.5.

Adding Harvard +5.5

Another play based on reverse line movement for me, worked last night with Vermont. 81% on Vandy yet the spread has gone from -7 to -5.5.

Hmmm...intriguing. I wasn't going to touch that game at all, but I might join you.

Long Beach +4

I'm gonna stew on Harvard....

To be honest I hope I'm wrong on this one since if Marquette hangs on I'll have Vandy and Baylor as the last 2 legs in my parlay.

Hopefully Harvard keeps it close but doesn't win!

Cuse on the ropes early too!

I took Harvard small just for moral support. We're brothers in arms!

Back