Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Elite Eight Picks

Loading up on the Gophers pick 'em and over 144...giddy up!

Yeah the Minutemen just couldn't hang with 'em...tough loss...

Ehh shit happens, can't win em all. If we're hitting 60% or better over the long haul were doing pretty damn well!

Taking your boys the Pitt Panthers tonight, I think they destroy Wash. St.

Pitt -5 1H
Pitt -9.5 full game.

Good luck!

I'm on 'em too...got the over as well. I think I need to go to Overs Anonymous.

You and me both! lol. Hey, it happens. Looking forward to both games tomorrow. If Kentucky wins this game not only will I be personally ecstatic but I'll also be guaranteed at least 2nd in my bracket money pool at work. More excited about winning for the sake of winning but the money doesn't hurt either!

I was thinking about it...Really was hoping that Minnesota would be getting and not giving. I'll probably stay away, but I'm pulling for you and if I was wagering I'd be going Gophers too. Although recently that's probably not a good omen for you. Good luck!

They got blown out last night! Didn't see that one coming. Thought for sure it would at least be close with the way they had been playing. Time to gear up for Final 4 weekend!

I'm glad I stayed away. I was really surprised that Minnesota was favored. I thought for sure they would have been 5 or 6 point dogs in which case I would have taken them and lost anyway.

Toying with the idea of Pitt tonight, but not sure. Might just save it all for the Big Dance.

Back in the saddle kg! I bit on Pitt and lost by a point, but just nailed a three team parlay

Kings moneyline
Cannucks moneyline
Cannucks/Stars over 5

Hope this a sign of things to come tomorrow :)

Nice job!

I took yesterday off, lost a few in a row so it seemed like a good idea. I've got Kentucky -8.5 today, seems like a lot of points but I'm rollin with my Cats til the end. Don't know about the other game yet, don't have much of a feel for it at this point.

Last edited:
I'm torn with Kentucky/Louisville. Kentucky, in my opinion, is by far and away the best team of the four. However, in state rivalry, Pitino's old team, a lot of interesting variables that kind of go beyond the talent on the court. Kentucky's so good that they could do to Louisville what they did to Baylor, however, Louisville will not try to play Kentucky's game like Baylor did. It's an interesting matchup and I'm not sure which way to go...

Game two I like Kansas and the points...

Its a toss up to me too, I'm taking UK because of my heart. Its sacreligious to bet against the Cats when they're playing Louisville lol. Ill probably tail you on Kanas as well.

Good luck today, should be a good couple of games this evening.

One of will win for sure...I took Louisville +8....contemplating a smaller moneyline bet for shits and giggles, but I think I'll stay away...

Also got Kansas +3, Kansas/Ohio State over 136

Back