Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Major League Baseball

Thanks! Yeah not doing too shabby, was doing a lot better before going 0-3 on Friday but it happens. Hoping the Tigers get back on track today after losing 2 of 3 over the weekend...

MLB YTD: 16-10

Monday, April 16th:

Red Sox -112
Phillies -117
Tigers (-170)/Yankees (-180) ML Parlay

Added DBacks -130 last night but didn't post.

MLB YTD: 18-12

Tuesday, April 17th:

Rangers Even
Dodgers Even
Cardinals -125
Padres +105

MLB YTD: 20-14

Wednesday, April 18th:

Mets/Braves Under 7.5
Rangers +105
Cardinals -135

Will play Tigers as well tonight depending on juice, for some reason my book doesn't have a line out for that game at the moment.

MLB YTD: 23-15

Thursday, April 19th:

Orioles +120
Tigers +105
Braves -120

MLB YTD: 25-16

Friday, April 20th:

Cubs even
Tigers -110
Pirates +115

Ehh boy 0-2 today with no action on the Tigs. That's what I get for trying to get cute and putting bets on shitty teams in less than ideal spots. Lesson learned, still grinding out a profit and staying ahead of the juiceman so far.

I know nobody really reads this but its a good place to keep track of my bets so its all good lol. Will have a few tomorrow I think depending on lines.

MLB YTD: 25-18

Saturday, April 21st:

Reds -131
Royals +110
Phillies -150

Well that's what we call a regression to the mean... lol.

MLB YTD: 25-22

Still above water at least, didn't play anything yesterday since I was reeling from getting my ass handed to me on Friday and Saturday.

Monday, April 23rd:

Cardinals -120
Blue Jays -110

Coupla days off, maybe that'll help slow down this awful slide I've been on!

MLB YTD: 26-23

Thursday, April 26th:

Marlins Even
Blue Jays -120
Red Sox +105

Back