Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama versus Romney

polls schmolls. the current betting line is

Obama -210
Mittens +170

weather you like it or not the people that predict these things for wager are saying B-Rock is the current favorite to be YOUR president

down 5pts in latest Rasmussen....down 3pts in Gallup

I didn't make the bet because I like Obama, I made it because I like my odds. Way to early to get worried or excited about what a poll says. I've been doing this a long time Smitty and the only thing that matters is the score when the clock hits zero. Long way to go. Getting excited now could only lead to disappoint and getting worried can only lead to undue angst.

Win or lose come November, I'll just tip my cap and move on like I always do with these things....and change my avatar :)

Last edited:
Back