Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

elrod817

Haven't posted much, but I came away from the Triple Crown not winning a damn thing, but got a gift taking Bradley +310 against Pac-Man and had the Kings last night -165. Taking the Thunder to win the series -160.

Haven't posted much, but I came away from the Triple Crown not winning a damn thing, but got a gift taking Bradley +310 against Pac-Man and had the Kings last night -165. Taking the Thunder to win the series -160.

I'm taking the Thunder as well. Game 1 sets the tone.

What do you think about the over tonight? I'm strongly considering it, but my just stick with my series pick...

What do you think about the over tonight? I'm strongly considering it, but my just stick with my series pick...

I'll take under 194. To me first game means feeling out Offense and both teams have good Ds. Thunder are 11-1 Overs as Favorites in their past 12; Heat are 9-3 Unders as Dogs. Somethings gotta give. You were thinking Over?

Last edited:
Yeah, I like the over. Put a smaller wager on it, but you bring up a good point about the first game being an opportunity to feel each other out. Flip side though is sometimes the d's get caught off guard and make adjustments for game two. Gotta go with the gut for better or worse. Good luck if you're taking anything on it tonight!

I went with the Thunder and the over, (but it was close) good call man.

Glad you switched up, always fun to make money with friends...it was close, but as long as you're on the good side of close, well, that's all that matters. Good win sir!

Glad you switched up, always fun to make money with friends...it was close, but as long as you're on the good side of close, well, that's all that matters. Good win sir!

Thanks elrod. The reason why I switched it up: in my mind Heat win = under; Thunder win = over. And you seem to be doing alright lately so I went with your gut.

Hey remember when I told you Union Rags was a decent horse? I recouped back my losses on the previous two races in the Belmont.

Can't wait until NFL season.

Hahaha...glad Union Rags came through for you. I struck out in the Triple Crown completely. I had some exactas and trifectas with the winning horses in them, just couldn't pair them. I suck with the ponies so I only go small anyway for the fun of it.

I'm not sure which way, if any, I'm going tonight. I have the nagging feeling that Miami's going to increase the tempo and try to play OKC's game which makes me think this goes over again, but I'm hesitant. We'll see how the Tigers do this afternoon...hopefully they win me some play money.

Hahaha...glad Union Rags came through for you. I struck out in the Triple Crown completely. I had some exactas and trifectas with the winning horses in them, just couldn't pair them. I suck with the ponies so I only go small anyway for the fun of it.

I'm not sure which way, if any, I'm going tonight. I have the nagging feeling that Miami's going to increase the tempo and try to play OKC's game which makes me think this goes over again, but I'm hesitant. We'll see how the Tigers do this afternoon...hopefully they win me some play money.

Leaning Thunder + Over right now.

Really wish they looked for a better shot at the end. Didn't think they needed to fire up a three for the win. Penetrate for two and take it to OT on your home floor....

Durant got fouled hard in front of the ref with a chance to tie too. That is the way the cookie crumbles.

No doubt....Durant handled that with class in the presser. Said he simply didn't make the shot, no complaints about the foul. But he was indeed fouled...

Tomorrow's another day...

Staying stubborn....

Over 194
Thunder +4

Good luck to all.

Back