Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

Didn't take anything tonight, but would have gone Thunder moneyline. Feel like the series is going to swing back to Oklahoma City....we'll see.

I'll be rolling with the Thunder one way or another on Thursday, finally got the point explosion I was expecting...on the night I don't take it.

I'm rolling with you cheeno my man....contemplating a little Dodge moneyline action just to get the juices flowing...

Bad day at the office, over hit anyway. What the fuck was Miller last night 7-8 from downtown?

Bad day at the office, over hit anyway. What the fuck was Miller last night 7-8 from downtown?

He had the NBA Jam flames shooting out of his ass. That run to cut it to five had me up then the KD turnover and a Chalmers and Miller three and that was all she wrote.

Back