Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Week 1

2nd half - New York Giants -3 versus Dallas

Nothing solidified yet but for the one's I like Buffalo +3, Jacksonville +3.5, Indy/Bears over 43.5, Chiefs +3, and Lions over 46. Gonna narrow it down to two and I'm quite certain Buffalo is one of the two.

Buffalo +3 @ New York Jets

Saint Louis @ Detroit over 46

With our secondary banged up this could be a barn burner...and now I sure as hell hope so, so long as we come out on top.

Good luck to all...

Took the rest of the day off since these were going so-so. Tonight I like Cincy...I think the line should be around 3, but they're getting 7.5. Should be a good game!

Well fuck...I'm really cleaning up lately, eh? I usually come out of the gates like a ball of fire and slow down towards the middle of the season where things tend to even out a bit. Don't know if I'm taking them or not, but I like San Diego +1 and over 47. So...everybody should take Oakland and the under...

Back