Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WWE

Andre the Giant
Hulk Hogan
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
The Road Warriors

I can't remember the name of one of my favorites as a kid. He wore a black mask with an X on it. Walked the ropes well and had a killer claw grip. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

not sure maybe Killer Kowalski

My all-time favorite wrestler, Wladek Killer Kowalski, He was also a tag team champ as one of the Exectuioners.
His matches with Sammartino were legendary that we saw often at the old Garden back in the 70's, once we brought a bag of tomatoes in one year 70 or 71 sitting a couple/three rows back from ringside, I threw a tomato aiming for bruno that sailed over the ring and went splat landing on the back of the neck of one of boston's finest....

Tough question...

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
"Nature Boy" Ric Flair
Kamala "The Ugandan Giant/Headhunter"
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

I also liked a lot of the scrubs that would only ever win against other scrubs. Like S.D. "Special Delivery" Jones and Corporal Kirchner. "Iron" Mike Sharpe was a character too. Loved it in the 80's and kind of stopped watching in the early 90's.

I want to watch wrestle-mania but I have to work sunday night....

1. Stone Cold
2. Buzz sawyer
3. Rock
4. Ric Flair
5. Hulk
6. Macho man
7. Undertaker
8. Triple H.
9. Brett hart
10. Hacksaw Jim Duggon

a few others i am forgetting

1. Stone Cold
2. Buzz sawyer
3. Rock
4. Ric Flair
5. Hulk
6. Macho man
7. Undertaker
8. Triple H.
9. Brett hart
10. Hacksaw Jim Duggon

a few others i am forgetting

No Hillbilly Jim??? :nuts:

On Netflix I just got done watching Rickey Steamboat: The Life Story of the Dragon. I thought it was really good. I think he got divorced but his wife was hot.

Back