Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nfl 11/11

cheeno

Got
Det -3
Atl -3
And am looking for another 1 or 2 bets. Leaning NYG -5.5.

Got
Det -3
Atl -3
And am looking for another 1 or 2 bets. Leaning NYG -5.5.

I dig Detroit.

Atlanta/New Orleans is one that I won't touch. I keep waiting for the Saints to break out and could see it happen any week, but at the same time Atlanta's pretty good and I could see them easily covering as well. Good luck cheeno, I'll be pulling for you.

I like Cincy and the points. G-men play well on the road, Cincy is talented but has been playing terrible especially at home. So when it all adds up to an obvious Giant win and cover. I call opposite :cheers: Public's backing the G-men at 81% and so far they've been 3-7 when favoring a team between 80-89%. We shall see....

I'm leaning Buffalo, Oakland, Seattle, and Philly.

Thoughts on SD?

You flipped me on Cincy.

Like Oakland to cover as well.

Well Cincy better come through now...so much pressure cheeno...hahahaha

I like Tampa there. Bucs are playing great ball right now and my boy Doug Martin is on fire! San Diego should be able to abuse them through air, but if the Bucs play clock control they should be okay. I wouldn't be surprised to see that one push actually. I think 3 is on the money for the line.

You take anything yesterday? Great day for me losing only BYU -40. Had Oregon over, Washington State over, Nebraska, A&M (almost took 'em moneyline too), and Baylor. Made me feel better after Pitt shit the bed Friday.

Well brother, I'm off to the pub...Good luck in all your wagers today tough guy!

images

My brother took $400 on CFB yesterday, I haven't played much CFB but maybe I should start! Avoided Cincy-NYG games altogether, so the pressure is off. G/L today and enjoy your beer...Hooooooooooooo!

Well that sucked. Excellent call on Cincy. Oakland looked like a college team today.

Back