Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matt Staffords tunnel Vison

Fucking sweet when the retards come out to bash Stafford after a loss..lol. When they win, they go hide in a hole for a week.

Tony give the damn name calling a rest.. Since when have I never said he needs to play better and I wish he would...Tony what's wrong the stats about Matt...

Even you have said YOU have wanted him to play better... Just imagine if he was... We would have been in the playoffs last year and probably 9-1 this year.. Are you happy with the offense ? Even the damn Lions have said they better execute better... How come you and LKP are in the minority about Stafford... Ton's of writers who watch more tape then you or me have piped in on this subject..

Here is some more stats but I forgot your a football genius...
Just remember I don't want another QB I have been consistence in saying Matt needs to take the damn next step for us to win playoff games.. He has 6 games left I hope he does....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...he-unproven-piece-of-the-lions-playoff-puzzle

Last edited:
Fucking sweet when the retards come out to bash Stafford after a loss..lol. When they win, they go hide in a hole for a week.

Stafford threw for like 180 yards and less than 40% comp to the best wr on the planet. We scored 6 points. What the fuck exactly did he do good? And what kind of shit have you been smoking....us retards have been bashing Stafford since his epic collapse last year. When NE locks down Calvin and tate on sunday and Stafford completes 32 dump downs...maybe youll begin to understand our frustration.

Stafford threw for like 180 yards and less than 40% comp to the best wr on the planet. We scored 6 points. What the fuck exactly did he do good? And what kind of shit have you been smoking....us retards have been bashing Stafford since his epic collapse last year. When NE locks down Calvin and tate on sunday and Stafford completes 32 dump downs...maybe youll begin to understand our frustration.

Nah that just makes us haters, didn't you know?

The NE game better be low scoring. If they go on a scoring binge no way to keep up..

I saw that Lombardi was decreasing the playbook by 20% for this week. I hope this means they can have some plays that Stafford feels confident in his reads. Watching the offense clearly Stafford has been an issue but i don't necessarily put it all on him. The o line has been bad and i don't think the hot routes all well deigned. He's not comfortable with the timing of the offense even though we have open guys his progressions are off. I'd like to see multiple quick options in closer proximity so he can limit his need to spend so much time holding the ball. Run more clearouts for underneath guys them deep that's can get open when those are moving the chains. He's missing open guys and he did over focus on Calvin against Arizona and it's not like we haven't had multiple guys step up. So he needs to have confidence going to fuller and ross. Te options have been limited unless they are the designated target. But Stafford simply needs to play better. This team can win if he doesn't play perfect but he's been rough. There's no rhythm to the offense and its an issue.

For a past number 1 pick making his bread..he should get the blame on him. But seriously, he messes up a lot. Independent of the OL , the RB and the WR and REFS he does some stupid shit.

I really thought for some reason verses AZ Matt was going to have a decent game.. I knew our defense would hold DS under 20... It just baffles me how confused Matt looked verses a Pass defense that was really suspect..

Actually the consensus on Stafford Win or Lose has been he hasn't been very good.

The true retards are the ones that say they won therefore he is good.

I really thought for some reason verses AZ Matt was going to have a decent game.. I knew our defense would hold DS under 20... It just baffles me how confused Matt looked verses a Pass defense that was really suspect..

I hear ya....thought he would have had a better day against that secondary.

Frustrating how poor the offense as a whole has played. 6 games to figure it out.

I hear ya....thought he would have had a better day against that secondary.

Frustrating how poor the offense as a whole has played. 6 games to figure it out.

Going to have to figure it out quicker than that if they're going to make the playoffs.

Going to have to figure it out quicker than that if they're going to make the playoffs.

What if theres nothing to figure out? What if lombardis offense just sucks? Seems to me theres not much flexibility....if the play is to run the ball right...were running the ball right. I don't recall ever seeing a play design that defeated the defense. I see plays being run and guys either being open or not. But I don't see adjustments to a defense that sets us up to win the down. Arizona didn't score a lot cause Stanton kept killing drives....but you saw arians call a lot of plays that worked well against our defense. we dont get that ever in our offense...

Back