Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Rutgers

Sbee

Msu -22, senior day in East Lansing. we should won comfortably and get ready for a somewhat hard road game next week.

Msu 38
Rutgers 10

42-17, Rutgers will hit a couple long plays, but MSU will dominate outside of that.

Not on TV in Chicago, OSU IU on BTN. Cant remember the last time I havent been able to see a game on TV, besides being overseas. Boooooo!

Is this a game thread, or a prediction thread?

Because, we like, over at the Michigan board, we can afford to have one of each.

And we've had one of each for a long time.

It's called tradition.

Is this a game thread, or a prediction thread?

Because, we like, over at the Michigan board, we can afford to have one of each.

And we've had one of each for a long time.

It's called tradition.

we've also got:

1. bigger balls
tradition, and bigger balls.

Yup, started both ways. I figured it was just because of senior day and he'd just play the one series on D, but he's still playing both. Pretty well too.
I'd think he could play wr in the NFL but maybe corner too

Back