Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I'm Snowboarding!!!

That's the thing - first day since Jan 5th.

I have low energy in general but Achilles feels okay!

Skiing is just gayer.

Like complaining about weather is gayer than just manning up for the game.

Like complaining about how big trucks park is gayer than just parking your civic and walking away.

Like MB&09 is trying to yank my chain ...heh

I would've been happy to be on some gay-ass skis just the same when it came to yesterday.

Last edited:
we won't be doing any skiing this year (which means I haven't been skiing in over a decade... something always happens to ruin plans).

though I am looking forward to buying a sled and taking champ jr. on some runs at the hill nearby.

Skiing is and always will be superior to boarding. Boarding is much gayer than skiing. It's the more "progressive" sport. As in all the queers are doing it.

But seriously, glad to hear you're on the snow. Not much else can be as relaxing or freeing.

Snowboarding waSnt from my generation
I did some basic skiing but it has been 30 years since I last skied

Skiing is just gayer.

Like complaining about weather is gayer than just manning up for the game.

Like complaining about how big trucks park is gayer than just parking your civic and walking away.

Like MB&09 is trying to yank my chain ...heh

I would've been happy to be on some gay-ass skis just the same when it came to yesterday.

Seems I was successful in my yank attempt

No. I saw it for that because ...

A) you don't ski
B) you don't like cold weather
C) you have done it before

:)

I actually do ski, prefer to live in cold weather states and yes...I have done it before -- but because I like to ski.

Back