Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana

MSUMatt28

JJJ looks like he's single-handedly defending the entire IU team at times.

Jesus, if this team was rebounding this game would be over by now.

this team is so frustrating when they're playing lazy. Time to flip the switch

Izzo with another terrible lineup on the floor and Tum Tum hits a prayer.

There's just no reason to ever have a lineup of Tum, Langford, McQuaid, Goins and Schilling in the 2nd half of a close game.

Jesus. Get an f-ing loose ball. INdiana's just outhustling them.

Last edited:
Fuck you Izzo and your love for Kenny Goins!!! You're about to cost your team a win

Can't believe JJJ was pulled in the last 2 min

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've never seen us get out hustled like this. Blocks affect offensive rebound numbers but come on

Bridges dumb ass gives them a chance. Give him the layup and the game is over dipshit!! The only thing you can't do is foul!!

Winston clanks both FT's and they almost make a prayer. This was the most frustrating game I've watched in a long damn time.

A 90% shooter missed 2.

Thank Matt McQuaid for this one

Guess I'll take the road win vs a team that can be troublesome on their home court. But geez, Indiana shoots 29% and almost pulls the game out because they get 25 offensive rebounds and beat us 53-29 on the boards, and got darn near every loose ball to be had.

MSU defended well, but maybe some guys (other than JJJ) should quit hunting for blocks and start boxing out. There's no way that should happen on a team with the strength this team has on the front line.

Last edited:
They won without trying. If you scored on effort we wold have lost by 50

22-3, matches best Izzo ever for that record. Looked terrible most of the game though.

This team looks burned out and tired. They need some rest.

22-3, matches best Izzo ever for that record. Looked terrible most of the game though.

This team looks burned out and tired. They need some rest.

They're 22-3 in the weakest Big Ten in years with only 2 quality OOC wins (and Notre Dame probably doesn't count now since their inevitable slide has occurred with Colson out).

They've also had a Big Ten schedule front-loaded with home games. So if they're burned out now, 4 of the final 6 are on the road. It won't get easier.

So based on all that it's difficult to say if the team is making progress or not. They still have the potential to go far, but not if they're going to have games in the tournament where they turn it over 25 times or give up 25 offensive rebounds.

Back