Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Minnesota

Not much to complain about thus far. Turnovers have been a problem. Ward hasn’t played well but still may finish with a double double.

Langford needs to find his game again. McQuaid is picking up the slack, but they will need him going forward.

Any NBA GM who takes Mo Bamba before Jaren Jackson should be fired on the spot. There is nothing in basketball that Bamba is more skilled at than Jackson. Jackson has an upside of Anthony Davis.

Last edited:
Any NBA GM who takes Mo Bamba before Jaren Jackson should be fired on the spot. There is nothing in basketball that Bamba is more skilled at than Jackson. Jackson has an upside of Anthony Davis.

Is Bamba considered to be more athletic? He might also have a longer reach, but I don't know how we'd know that at this point. But I totally agree. Bamba fouls less, and is a slightly better rebounder, but Jackson is better pretty much across the board otherwise. Jackson is ALREADY the perfect 4/5 for the modern NBA, while Bamba has to make pretty big strides on offense.

Is Bamba considered to be more athletic? He might also have a longer reach, but I don't know how we'd know that at this point. But I totally agree. Bamba fouls less, and is a slightly better rebounder, but Jackson is better pretty much across the board otherwise. Jackson is ALREADY the perfect 4/5 for the modern NBA, while Bamba has to make pretty big strides on offense.

the video I saw of bamba, he seemed like he was pretty good with the ball - not 19 year old Shaq good and I'm not saying he's better than Jackson, but he seemed pretty damn good. Granted it was a highlight video and those things aren't made to show someone's weaknesses.

Purdue and Ohio State both lose tonight.

We’re tie with OSU for first.

Purdue and Ohio State both lose tonight.

We?re tie with OSU for first.

Thank god, now I don?t have to root against OSU on Sunday. Penn state has to be kicking itself for losing to some dreadful teams earlier this year (such as Rider).

Also, this just shows our win against Purdue was meaningless, the loss against OSU is more embarrassing and the big ten is the equivalent of the Big Sky. I?d say well be lucky to get a 12 seed at his point!

Back