Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU basektball recruiting

I saw the ranking earlier this week, but didn't realize how far he jumped. Pretty impressive. Do you know what caused the leap up the rankings?

I saw the ranking earlier this week, but didn't realize how far he jumped. Pretty impressive. Do you know what caused the leap up the rankings?

Eybl performance, finally getting some national exposure, most scouts don't spend a lot of time in Muskegon.

Eron Harris cancelled his visit to UM this weekend and reportedly has committed to MSU, not official yet, but thats the word in East Lansing and Ann Arbor. It is a fact he cancelled his UM visit, supposedly he's announcing his commitment to MSU Monday.

Last edited:
We had moved on a while ago.

Brunson and Swannigan are who we want.
There was some speculation that we wouldn't get an official from brunson but he's visiting September 19th.

This caught my attention on your first article.....

"Michigan State has yet to secure an official visit with Jalen Brunson—a surprise to many. They are not out of the running quite yet, but the buzz has not been good for them recently. "

Eric Davis announcing 9/16, word is we're out, Texas may be the leader

Kind of ironic that Izzo was in Texas this morning meeting with Matt McQuaid.

Wow, I was 6' and 175lbs when I graduated high school - and I was pretty lean. This kid at 6'5" and 175 must be a bean pole...

mcquaid.jpg

Are those his ribs?

Last edited:
I"m sure he'll add some weight in the next year. Really though, as long as he can hit open 3's, I wouldn't care if he's 100 lbs. lol

Rather surprised he broke the rim away on the dunk.

Last edited:
I"m sure he'll add some weight in the next year. Really though, as long as he can hit open 3's, I wouldn't care if he's 100 lbs. lol

Rather surprised he broke the rim away on the dunk.

He'd need to add a minimum of 20lbs if he's going to play in the B1G - more like 35+ if he's going to be effective in izzo's system. He won't average 2 rebounds a game at that size.

Back