Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

why stock market go down?

OMG are you somehow questioning my word usage still? A quick google search might let you know "says wonders" is actually a thing too. Somewhat slang (if you recognize a theme forming here), of course, but still says what I meant it to say.

Looks like you aren't finished. Shall I continue to give you semantic lessons?

Sure...but I am fairly certain that you would eventually find someone else, if I posted that I have "had enough". Although this DJ forum is rather sparse in regularly posting membership, and DSF itself has become increasingly puny overall, especially when compared to its first couple of years in existence. So I have recently been contemplating abandoning it for awhile again, even though I likely am the only member who actually lives within a stone's throw of the city that it is named for.

Last edited:
Sure...but I am fairly certain that you would eventually find someone else, if I posted that I have "had enough". Although this DJ forum is rather sparse in regularly posting membership, and DSF itself has become increasingly puny overall, especially when compared to its first couple of years in existence. So I have recently been contemplating abandoning it for awhile again, even though I likely am the only member who actually lives within a stone's throw of the city that it is named for.

Understand. DSF may have the characteristics you describe, but it does also have the following for me:
1) I long to move back to Ann Arbor someday (probably not until retire now). I adore the area, and miss terribly all of the family I have left behind in SE lower Michigan. I hope that doesn't ever disqualify me or anyone from posting on this forum (or cause anyone else to leave).
2) The Michigan sports forum is the best forum out there for Michigan news. I don't post there as much, because many there are as old as me and have had the same experiences and memories that I had and share them all the time. I am not a super fan, but there is a comfort level there that I haven't found anywhere else.
3) Many original regular posters are still here like red, kalinecountry, tinsel, and begrudgingly michchamp, and any number of others, including Bob. :*)When Bob serves as a foil in the politics forum, I have grave differences with him, but he is invaluable in so many other forums here. Also, I have come to enjoy immensely the jab fests between spartanmack and so many others here, I continue to read as often as possible (nearly every day).
4) As far as finding someone else to trade barbs with, I am certain I can find others, unless michchamp ever decides to leave (or become Catholic again, whichever comes first), but my posting style is probably not going to change.

The term "flame wars" coined in the Usenet days was where I first learned the jab-counter jab method of "sniping" as you so succinctly put it. It is not an excuse, however, as I obviously enjoy it, but it isn't meant to make anyone leave. I was under the impression that that was one of the reasons this political forum existed.

I don't always get the joke, but I always try to answer in kind.

Again, I am not trying to make you or anyone leave DSF.

Not true. I'm in the 248 still lol.

I cannot agree that stock market goes down. Yes, it is hard time worldwide but some companies are on their rise at the moment. And it is very good time to invest in such companies at the moment. I am reading a lot of materials on the forex site traders union to evaluate the situation on the stock market. I follow several sites and blogs to know the latest news.

Last edited:
Gold under 1700 again stupidly cheap with all the rampant inflation. Buying the shciff shit miners fund today.

Kids and their stupid crypto fed beast coins

Last edited:
Back